What is an Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin?
Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin is a tool that allows you to display your Instagram feed directly to any page of your WordPress website.
It also provides numerous customization options so that you can customize the look and feel of your Instagram feed according to your website’s design.
This can be a great way to engage with your website visitors and give them a glimpse into your Instagram activity.
There are several plugins available in the market available in free and paid version. In this article, I will list the best plugins available to help you find the one that will suit your needs.
Top 11 WordPress Instagram Feed Plugins to Create Eye-Catching Layouts and Increase Engagement
1. Spotlight Social Feeds
There are a number of plugins that you can use to add social media feeds to your WordPress site, but one of the best is the Spotlight Social Feeds plugin. This plugin enables you to display your Instagram feed on your website or blog in a number of different ways, including in a widget, in a post or page, or in a lightbox.
The Spotlight Social Feeds plugin is easy to use and setup, and it’s also free. So if you’re looking for a way to add social media feeds to your WordPress site, then this is the plugin for you.
- Connect unlimited Instagram accounts
- Display unlimited Instagram feeds
- Combine multiple Instagram accounts in a single feed
- Supports photos, videos, reels, and gallery posts
- Embed singular Instagram posts with our Instagram oEmbed support
- Free pre-designed templates (or design your own)
- 20+ design customization options
- Set the number of columns and posts for each feed
- Order your Instagram posts by date, popularity, or at random
- Customize the design per device (responsive by default)
- Add a popup lightbox to show larger photos, reels, and videos
- Custom feed header with your account’s avatar and bio
- Customize and translate the “Follow” and “Load more” buttons
- Embed your Instagram feed using a block, shortcode, or widget
Spotlight Social Feeds also comes with a unique way of generating token hassle-free.
Simply ask clients to use the Spotlight Access Token Generator instead of asking them for their private Instagram account login details. It’s safer and faster.
- 50,000+ active installations
- 129 five-star ratings
- Free and Paid versions available
Spotlight Essentials – $39/annually for 1 site license
- Everything in Free plus…
- Unlock all templates and layouts
- Unlock all customisation options
- Show Instagram stories (just like in the app)
- Elementor integration (a dedicated Spotlight widget)
Spotlight Pro – $59/annually for 1 site license
- Everything in Free and Essentials plus…
- Display public Instagram hashtag feeds
- Display tagged Instagram posts
- Create combined feeds with multiple source types
- Filter your Instagram feed by keywords or phrases
- Filter your Instagram feed by hashtags
- Select the posts you want to show or hide
- Instagram link in bio pages similar to Linktree
- Shoppable Instagram feeds
- WooCommerce integration
Spotlight Performance – $99/annually for 1 site license
- Everything in Free, Essentials, and PRO plus…
- Instagram account insights
- Instagram post insights
- Feed engagement analytics
- Feed promotion analytics
- Google analytics integration
- Media management
2. Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed
Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin is another great option. Simply install and activate the plugin, and then use the shortcode to display your photos in any post or page.
The plugin is highly customizable, so you can choose how many photos to display, what size to display them at, and whether to display the photo caption and likes/comments. You can also choose to display photos from a specific hashtag or from a specific user.
If you’re using the plugin to display photos from a hashtag, you can even choose to exclude certain photos that you don’t want to show up in the feed. For example, you could exclude photos that contain certain words or that have been posted by certain users.
- Easy to set up
- Display photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds
- Completely responsive and mobile ready
- Completely customizable
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on same page or different pages throughout your site
- GDPR Compliance – automatically integrates with many of the popular GDPR cookie consent plugins and includes a 1-click easy GDPR setting.
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Control the display sizes
- Load More button
- Follow on Instagram button at the bottom of your feed
- Display a beautiful header at the top of your feed
- Display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order
- Block for easily adding your feed to posts and pages using the block editor
- 1 million+ active installations
- 3835 five-star ratings
- Display Hashtag feeds
- View photos and videos in a popup lightbox directly on your site
- View post comments for user feeds
- Display the number of like and comments for each post
- Create carousels from your posts
- Use “Masonry” or “Highlight” layouts for your feeds
- Display captions for photos and videos
- Filter posts based on hashtag/word
- Advanced moderation system for hiding/showing certain posts
- Block posts by specific users
- Create “shoppable” Instagram feeds, and more.
Pricing: Free and Paid plans available
- Personal – $49/year for 1 website
- Business – $99/year for 5 websites
- Developer – $149/year for 25 websites
- All Access Bundle – $299/year for unlimited websites and all pro plugins including Twitter Feed Pro, YouTube Feed Pro, Reviews Feed Pro, Facebook Feed Pro, Facebook Feed Extensions, Social Wall and all future products.
3. 10Web Instagram Feed
This plugin makes it super easy to display your Instagram photos on your WordPress site, and it comes with a bunch of great features to boot.
For starters, the 10web Instagram Feed Plugin is completely free and easy to use. Simply install the plugin and connect it to your Instagram account, and you’re good to go.
The plugin also comes with a handy shortcode that you can use to insert your Instagram feed into any post or page on your WordPress site.
Another great feature of the 10web Instagram Feed Plugin is that it lets you choose which photos to display on your WordPress site. You can choose to display all of your photos, or only photos from a certain hashtag. You can also choose to display photos from your own account, or from any public Instagram account.
You can get the premium version when you subscribe to their 10web bundle plan that comes with 50+ plugins to power up your WordPress website.
4. WPZOOM Social Feed Widget & Block
The WPZOOM Social Feed Widget & Block for Instagram Feed is a great way to keep your site visitors up-to-date on your latest Instagram posts, and it’s easy to set up and use. Simply install the plugin, connect it to your Instagram account, and then customize the display settings to suit your needs. You can choose to display your feed in a widget or block, and you can also select the number of posts to show, the size of the images, and whether or not to show the likes and comments.
- Create Multiple Feeds
- Gutenberg Block
- Embed using Shortcode in Elementor and other page builders
- Multiple Layouts
- Add your custom avatar and bio
- Supports Lazy Loading
- Works with the new WordPress 5.8 block-based widgets screen
- Connect Multiple Instagram Accounts
- Masonry Layout
- Highlight Items
- Responsive Columns
- Load More button
- Customize Colors
- Premium Support
- and many new features coming soon!
Pricing: $49/$79/$99 per year for 1/3/10 websites licenses with 1 year support and plugin updates
5. Social Feed Gallery by QuadLayers
The Social Feed Gallery (Formerly Instagram Feed Gallery) is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display your Instagram feed on your website. It is super easy to set up and the QuadLayers team has done an amazing job of making it user-friendly.
QuadLayers has a team of experienced WordPress developers who are familiar with all the ins and outs of the platform. They can help you choose the right plugins and themes for your site, and customize them to meet your specific needs.
QuadLayers can also create custom plugins and themes from scratch, if you need something truly unique. Check out their website for their other amazing WordPress plugins.
- Easy Instagram Token Setup
- Easy to Configure
- API Optimized
- Cache Data
- Pop up Box
- Customization options
- 80,000+ active installations
- 141 five-star ratings
- Multiple Instagram User Accounts
- Masonry Instagram Gallery layout
- Highlight Instagram Gallery layout
- Boxed mode for your Instagram Gallery
- Display user profile in your Instagram Gallery
- Display Instagram Pictures in a card
- Display user info inside Instagram Pictures popup
- Display image caption inside Instagram Pictures popup
- Display image likes inside Instagram Pictures popup
- Change Instagram Pictures popup description position
- Load more button
- $49/$99/$149 one-time fee for one, five, unlimited website licenses with lifetime plugin updates and 6 months personalized support
6. Feed Them Social
Feed Them Social makes it super simple to add an Instagram feed to your site, and it’s completely free.
There are a few different ways you can configure your feed, so it’s easy to get it looking just the way you want. And if you ever need any help, the support team is always quick to respond.
- Quick Install and Set up.
- Create as many social feeds as you want!
- Display social feeds on any post, page, or sidebar!
- Responsive Design for Social Feeds on all devices.
- Saved Feed options for easy editing.
- View your Feed while editing the options.
- Simple Access Token fetching.
- Customize Font colors.
- Convert old shortcodes to saved feed options.
- Share buttons for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Feeds.
- Add Like and/or Follow Buttons above or below any feeds.
- 40,000+ active installations
- 501 five-star ratings
- Pricing: Free, Premium Extensions Available for Facebook Feed
7. Easy Social Feed
The Easy Social Feed plugin for WordPress is a great way to bring your Instagram feed to your website. With this plugin, you can easily display your posts in stunning layouts, customize the look and feel of your feed. With this plugin, you can save time and energy while still providing beautiful visuals and staying up-to-date with content from your Instagram account.
- One minute setup
- Fully customizable
- Change number of columns, colors and borders
- Create multiple skins
- Completely responsive and mobile-friendly
- Powerful shortcode generator
- Load more button to display unlimited photos
- Follow using the Instagram button.
- Display header at the top of the feed.
- Dynamically load more photos
- Advanced PopUp
- Images gallery
- Display Videos gallery
- Display Comments
- Display Hearts
- Multiple Layouts Available
- Apply Cool Image filters
- Animate filters
- Fully customizable layouts
- Priority support
- Pricing – $39/$69/$89/$159 yearly for 1/5/10/Unlimited Websites. Monthly and One time fee also available.
8. WP Social Ninja
Aside from the social buttons this plugin is offering, this plugin also allows you to add Instagram Feed to your website.
WP Social Ninja is a free plugin and is also available in pro version with more advanced features.
WP Social Ninja Features:
- Easy integration with social platforms
- Multiple stunning templates and layouts
- Detailed template editor settings panel
- In-depth filter options
- All-inclusive custom options
- 100% SEO friendly
- Translate option
- Real-time synchronization
- Supports all page builders
- Supports most WordPress themes
- Use custom CSS
- 24/7 support
- 10,000+ active installations
- 32 five-star ratings
Pricing: Free and Paid Plans Available – $89/$299/$449 per year for 1/25/Unlimited Website Licenses with 1 year updates and support
9. Premium Addons For Elementor Instagram Feed Widget
Premium Instagram Feed Widget lets you easily add Instagram feeds to your website that are tailored to your own brand or specific topics. Plus, you get to choose from loading your own feed, specific hashtags, or even location-specific images. This widget allows you to showcase stunning visuals on your website and create a strong connection with visitors.
- Filter your Instagram feed by tags.
- Show your user profile’s feed.
- 7 Interactive hover effects.
- Choose posts and columns number.
- Open images in modal popup or redirect to Instagram.
- Apply comprehensive styling options.
- Instagram Feed widget is only available in the Pro plan.
- $39/year for 1 website license or $79/year for unlimited websites and get access to all Pro features. One time payment also available
If you are looking for other unique widgets and global features for Elementor page builder, check out my full review of Premium Addons for Elementor.
10. Essential Addons for Elementor Instagram Feed Widget
With the Essential Addons for Elementor Instagram widget, you can add an eye-catching Instagram Feed to your website. This widget comes with hover effects and options for adding an Overlay Layout or a classic Card Layout.
Instagram feed widget is only available on the pro version. Pro version pricing starts at $49/year for 1 website license with 1 year support and updates. You’ll also get access to 80+ widgets you can use to level up your WordPress website.
11. Ultimate Addons for Elementor Instagram Widget
The Instagram Feed widget from Ultimate Addons is an easy and flexible way to improve user experience and increase brand awareness on your website. With UAE Instagram feed, you can engage more visitors and show them your brand in a more authentic way.
Ultimate Addon for Elementor is available for $57/year, and you can get 50+Elementorr Addons not just the Instagram Feed. If you have WP Astra theme, you can get this for free on their Essential or Growth bundle which cost $169 and $249 per year.
There’s also an option for one time fee of their plugins and themes.
Benefit of Instagram Feed to Your WordPress Website
There are a few different ways that an Instagram feed plugin can benefit your WordPress website.
Build Your Brand
It can help you build your brand. By displaying your Instagram feed on your website, you can show potential customers who you are and what you’re all about.
Increase Social Media Following
It can help to increase your social media following as people will be able to see your photos and videos on your website. This can lead to more people following you on Instagram and other social media platforms.
Connect with Your Audience
It can help you stay connected with your audience. By displaying your feed on your website, you can keep your followers updated on what’s going on with your business. You can also use this tool to interact with your audience, answer their questions, and provide them with valuable content.
Improve Website SEO
Instagram feed plugin can help to improve your website’s SEO. This is because your feed will be constantly updated with new content, which will help to keep your website fresh and relevant. This can lead to higher search engine rankings and more traffic to your website.
Make Your Website Beautiful and Engaging
Instagram feed plugin can make your website more visually appealing. This is because your photos and videos will add some color and life to your website. This can help to engage visitors and keep them on your website for longer.
Overall, an Instagram feed plugin can be a great way to improve your WordPress website. If you are looking to build your brand, increase your social media following, improve your website’s SEO, or make your website more visually appealing, then an Instagram feed plugin is worth considering.
Common Issues & Troubleshooting Tips For Instagram Feed for WordPress
If you’re using WordPress to display your Instagram feed on your website, you may have run into some common issues. Fortunately, there are some easy troubleshooting tips that can help you get your feedback up and running.
Instagram API token expiration
One common issue is that the Instagram API may stop working with WordPress, causing your feed to stop updating. To fix this, simply reconnect your WordPress site to your Instagram account through the Instagram API settings page.
Instagram Feed Plugin Conflict with other plugins/theme
Another issue you may encounter is that your Instagram feed may not be displaying correctly on your website. This can often be caused by a conflict with another plugin or theme. To fix this, try temporarily switching to a default WordPress theme to see if the issue persists. If it does, you’ll need to identify the culprit plugin or theme and contact the developer for support.
If you’re still having trouble getting your Instagram feed to work correctly on WordPress, there are a few other troubleshooting tips you can try.
- Clear your WordPress cache if you are using any of these WordPress Caching Plugins.
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Reset htaccess by changing your WordPress permalinks
- Deactivate and re-activate your Instagram feed plugin
- Deactivate all your plugins except for your Instagram feed and re-enabled one at a time
- Check Instagram feed documentation, knowledgebase or troubleshooting faqs
- Contact customer support of the IG feed plugin you are using
- Contact your web hosting provider for help
If you’re looking for a way to engage with your audience and grow your business, an Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin can be a great option. Be sure to do your research to find the best plugin for your needs, and start reaping the benefits today.