What is Woocommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slip and Why it is important?
As a business owner, you know the importance of keeping track of your inventory and sales. One way to do this is to use Woocommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips. These documents help you stay organized and efficient by providing a detailed record of your transactions.
PDF invoices and packing slips can be generated for each order placed on your Woocommerce site. They include important information such as the customer’s name, contact information, the order number, invoice number, a list of products ordered, credit note for partial or full refund, payment method used and the total cost of the order.
This information can be very helpful when tracking sales and inventory levels and also for the customer, so they can easily identify what they ordered.
You can also filter orders that you have already printed (or not printed) invoices and / or packing lists, so you can see which need to be processed.
PDF invoices and packing slips are generated automatically by WooCommerce, so you don’t have to worry about creating them yourself. However, you can customize the look of your PDF invoices basic template and packing slips by installing a plugin.
There are many great plugins available that allow you to change the layout using template and tinker with various settings including brand customization, display additional information like terms and conditions, custom filter, invoice number format, etc.
Installing a WooCommerce PDF Invoice plugin is a great way to improve the professionalism of your online store. It is easy to create and can be emailed to customers or printed for your records. They are an important part of running a successful Woocommerce business.
Best Plugins to Help You Generate Professional Woocoomerce PDF Invoices Packing Slips
1. WP Overnight PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce
Streamline your WooCommerce invoicing and packing slips using WP Overnight woocommerce plugin. With this plugin, you can automatically generate PDF invoices and packing slips document for your orders, and email them to your customers with just a few clicks.
The packing slips plugin is easy to set up and use, and comes with a number of great features, including the ability to customize your invoices, and packing shipping list with your own branding, and to add additional information on the document such as order notes and delivery instructions.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice / PDF packing slip from the order admin page
- Create PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Add your own logo, header image
- Modify shop data, footer, disclaimer
- Save all invoices on Dropbox
- Export PDF documents in Bulk feature option
- Letter or A4 paper size options
- Translation ready
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
- WPML and PolyLang support
- Additional templates available on paid version
- Language Available in: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (see FAQ for adding custom fonts!), Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Ukrainian
- 300,000+ active installations
- 1507 five-star reviews
- Premium extensions available:
- Create/email PDF Proforma Invoices, Credit Note for Refunds, email Packing Slips, automatic upload to Dropbox & more
- WooCommerce automatic order printing: Automatically send new orders or packing slips to your printer, as soon as the customer orders!
- More advanced & stylish templates
- Premium extensions pricing: €59.00/€119.00/€249.00 for 1/3/25 websites licenses
2. WebToffee WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels
This plugin is essential for any online store owner using WooCommerce, as it allows you to easily generate and manage PDF invoices, packing slips, delivery notes and shipping labels for your orders.
The plugin is very user-friendly and comes with a range of customization options to suit your specific needs. It also integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, making it super easy to use. Overall, WebToffee is an excellent plugin that I highly recommend to anyone running a WooCommerce store.
- Creates and prints Invoice, Packing List, Shipping Label, Dispatch Label PDF documents from WooCommerce order page.
- Download PDF invoice and packing slips from your order admin page.
- Customize invoices by adding your store logo, store name, and VAT, etc.
- Shipping labels can be customized by adding barcodes, tracking numbers, and more.
- Bulk print all labels from orders page.
- Enable stores to send PDF invoice by email.
- Allow logged-in customers to print invoices from the My-Account page.
- Choose from classic and standard invoice templates.
- Auto-generate customized invoice number with options to set prefix, suffix
- Configure company ‘From Address’ label
- Preview before printing
- Support for RTL and Unicode languages to handle almost 12 RTL languages including most of the Asian languages.
- Option to disable generating invoices for free orders.
- Display/hide free line items
- Show tax info easily in documents using shortcodes or meta keys such _billing_vat, _billing_vat_number, _billing_eu_vat_number.
- Custom PDF file names for invoices with prefix, order number etc.
- Add order or custom meta in the invoice
- Add QR Code to display order number or custom details
- 40,000+ active installations
- New support for WordPress latest versions
- 149 five-star ratings
- Free and Paid Versions available: $69/$99/$199 per year for 1/5/25 website licenses with free 1-year updates and support available.
3. Booster for WooCommerce PDF Invoicing and Packing slips Module
If you’re looking to give your ecommerce business a boost, then consider using Booster for WooCommerce. This powerful packing slips plugin adds a number of features and enhancements to your store, making it more user-friendly and efficient. One of its feature is PDF invoicing and Packing slips. This woocommerce extension can help you create professional invoices for customers.
Customize the look of your PDF documents to match your brand, and include all the information you need to process orders quickly and efficiently. You can also generate packing slips for multiple orders at once, making it easy to keep track of your inventory and ship orders out quickly.
- Create invoices on custom order statuses.
- Reporting tool that lets you track your invoice generation report
- Numbering options for PDFs using your preferred numbering format or add a prefix to your document
- Style your invoice documents with custom CSS codes
- Add custom header to your document
- Page orientations for your document – landscape or portrait.
- Use a custom font for your document
- Allows you to include a Paid stamp in your invoices and configure its settings.
- Other features include:
- Supported by all WordPress hosting
- Free and Paid Versions available: $149/$199/$299 per year for Personal/Freelance/Agency plans for 1/5/50 website licenses available.
- 70,000+ active installations
- 407 five-star reviews
4. RedNao WooCommerce PDF Invoice Builder
- Drag and drop Interface
- Customizable dates, invoice numbers, billing addresses etc.
- Customize the detail table with different colors, styles or even columns! (like thumbnail, vat or discount column to name a few)
- Change the color or font size of the elements of your WooCommerce Invoice.
- Make your pdf document unique with more than 500 icons.
- Add your logo or any image to your pdf.
- Download your woocommerce pdf invoices packing slips directly in your dashboard or configure it to be sent within any WooCommerce email like order confirmation email.
- PDF Templates available to choose from
- Support Different Currencies
- WPML support
- QR Codes
- Conditional PDFs
- Splt PDFs
- Password Protection
- Save to Google Drive
- Configurable invoice number and file name
- Free and paid versions available – $49.99/$79.99/$149.99 perpetual licenses for Standard/Pro/Diamons with 1 year support and updates for 1/3/20 website licenses.
- 3000+ active installations
- 99 five-star reviews
5. Tyche Softwares Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Print invoices and delivery notes via WooCommerce order page on the “Order Edit” section
- Woocommerce print invoice and delivery note on the “Orders” page
- Bulk print invoices and delivery notes
- Allow customers to print the order in the “My Account” page
- Include a print link in customer E-Mails
- Add company address, logo and other information to the document
- Customize the invoice document and delivery note template
- Invoice numbering
- Supports sequential order numbers
- Supports the WooCommerce store refund system
- Intelligent invoice template system with hooks, filter and functions.
- 40,000+ active installations for Tyche Softwares
- 70 five-star ratings
6. YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
If you’re looking for a comprehensive invoicing and packing slips plugin for your WooCommerce order, then consider using Yith PDF Invoice & Packing Slip, which is one of the best plugins for this use case.
- Manage invoices using dedicated dashboard
- Customize Yith woocommerce pdf invoice – display info, set invoice numbering, schedule email sending.
- Manage credit note, packing slip, and proforma invoice.
- Download invoices directly from My account page.
- Automatically backup all invoices on Dropbox or Google Drive
- Wide selection of custom template
- Custom invoice template lets you add your company branding.
- Manage shipping lists for products physically shipped to customers – display weight, size and selected shipping method with cost
- Easily Manage Refunds
- Format your documents file name, prefix, suffix
- Require your customers to complete the VAT or SSN fields at the checkout and insert the data in the generated invoices.
- Create unlimited templates using the template builder
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- 100% compliant with the Italian law
- Insert tracking data into the invoices’ delivery notes
- Pricing – € 79,99/ year with 1 year updates and support
- 30 day money-back guarantee