Are you ready for your store to reach the next level? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this blog post, we’ll be looking at the best WooCommerce Pre Order Plugins available in the market today.
With such a wide range of plugins out there, it can be difficult to narrow down which ones offer the most value to your store. Whether you’re a seasoned online store owner or just starting out, pre-ordering is a great way to increase engagement and optimize your sales. But to make the most of the opportunity, you need a reliable and high-quality WooCommerce Pre Order Plugin.
That’s where we come in. Here, we’ll be discussing the features and benefits of some of the top WooCommerce Pre Order Plugins that are available on the market.
Each plugin has its own unique features, so you can easily find the one that suits your needs best.
With the help of these powerful tools, you’ll have everything you need to take your store to the next level and beyond.
What are the best WooCommerce Pre-order plugins?
1. WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Set an optional estimate date and specific time when the product will be available.
- Automatically charge customers who ordered the product when the product has already arrived/released.
- Set or change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Send email notifications to all customers who pre-ordered a product.
- Set limited quantity pre orders and automatically cancel if the product is no longer available.
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status in your account section.
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order.
- Customize the Add to Cart button and Place Order for pre-orders
- Not compatible with Woo Subscriptions
- $129 / year; 1 year support and 1 year plugin updates included
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Plugin link
2. YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce is a powerful plugin that allows you to add pre-order functionality to your WooCommerce store. With this plugin, you can easily add pre-order products to your store.
This is great for products that are not yet available, or for products that are in high demand. When a customer pre-orders a product, they are charged the full price up front. The product is then shipped to them as soon as it becomes available. This is a great way to ensure that your customers get the products they want, and that you don’t miss out on sales.
- Enable the pre-order automatically on out-of-stock products
- Enable pre-order on specific products or categories
- Set the pre-order price as discounted and improve sales
- Set product order availability with different rules
- Add an extra fee to each pre-order
- Offer free shipping to customers that pre-order a product
- Charge the product price upfront
- Enable the “Pay Later” option to ask users to pay manually when the product is available
- Automatically charge the product price on the customer’s credit card when the product is available
- Manage pre-orders and pre-order products through the apposite tables available in the plugin
- Custom email notifications for the admin and the customers
- Customize text, buttons, and prices with the advanced style options
- Free version available
- Paid Plan – € 129,99/ year with 1 year updates and support, 30-day money back guarantee
3. WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin
- Accept / Force deposit on products on your store
- Partial, Full Payment, Custom Payments available
- Automatic Email Reminders / Notifications
- Deposit Type: Fixed, Percentage or Payment Plan
- Custom Checkout Mode:
- Disable / Enable based on Payment options
- Support All WooCommerce Payment methods
- Display Custom Messages
- Support Variation Products
- Global deposit Settings for all products
- 7523 sales on CodeCanyon
- 4.45 stars rating (190+ reviews)
- Plugin receives regular updates
- Regular license $54/website – One Time Payment
- View Sales Page
4. Bayna – Deposits & Partial Payments for WooCommerce
- Pay in Partial or Full
- Customers can order products and pay in different options – Full or Partial
- Custom Email Templates for New Deposit, Deposit Order
- Support Variation Products
- Custom Deposit Settings: Fixed, Percentage
- Support All WooCommerce Payment methods
- Global deposit Settings for all products
- Last update: few months ago
- 2000+ active installations
- 29 five stars ratings
- WordPress Plugin link
You can sell pre-orders for products and services in your WooCommerce store using WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter. You can choose to charge customers upfront or when the pre-ordered products are available. You can also add a discount for pre-orders, specify your price, and more.
- Enable and disable Pre-Order product option
- Send Pre-Order Product inquiry email to admin
- Pre-Order product discount for customers
- Both Fixed and Percentage Discount types
- Support both Simple & Variable Products
- Set and optional date/time when the product will be available
- Display list of all Pre-Order products on your shop
- Minimum & Maximum quantity for Pre-Order Products
- Remove Pre-Order status when date is passed automatically
- Add Pre-Order status when product is out of stock automatically
- Full customization option on the button on shop and single page
- Display date/text on both shop and single product page
- Complete customization for inquiry form, branding, custom logo upload, color scheme, etc.
- Paid only – $29 one-time fee with future updates and 6 months support from MotifCreatives
- 352 sales
- Average 4.96 ratings out of 23 reviews
- Seller is Elite Author in CodeCanyon
This plugin allows store owners to set up pre-orders for any product in their store, including both simple and variable products. The WooCommerce Pre Order plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, making it easy for store owners to manage pre-orders from within their existing store. The plugin also includes a range of customization options, allowing store owners to set the pre-order availability date, display a countdown, functionality to pay partially or fully and much more.
- Enable/disable the module functionality.
- Restrict payment gateways for purchasing preorders.
- Enable/disable the shipping for preorders.
- Dynamic text for the PreOrder button
- Create preorders for both in-stock and out of stock products.
- Enable/disable the countdown for any preorder product.
- Different countdown styles for different preorder products.
- Support for Simple and variable types of products
- PreOrders payments can be either partially or completely.
- Set the availability date for the preorder products.
- Set available functionality for preorder products on their availability date.
- Enable/disable the send mails.
- Available shortcode for the preorder to use it on the single product pages.
- Enable/disable the coutdown for any preorder product.
- Perform manual actions for the preorder products
- View all the preorders with the remaining payment
- Customers can see the remaining balance for the preorders on the PreOrders menu at My Account page.
- Multilingual is also supported by the given .pot file in the plugin.
- Paid only – $45 one-time fee with future updates and 6 months support from DevDiggers
- 72 sales
- Average 5 ratings out of 10 reviews
7. SUMO WooCommerce Pre-Orders By FantasticPlugins
If you’re looking for a comprehensive WooCommerce pre-orders plugin, SUMO WooCommerce Pre-Orders is a great option. It allows you to customize various aspects of the pre-ordering process, such as whether to charge customers upfront or when the product is released, the release date and time, the maximum quantity that can be pre-ordered, and whether to allow customers to cancel their pre-orders.
- Comprehensive WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugin with lots of features
- Works with simple and variable products
- Set Product Release Date and Time
- Add discounts or markup to preorder products
- Pay Up Front or Pay on Release
- Display Countdown Timer
- Set Maximum Quantity which can be pre-ordered
- Add strike through to regular price
- Send Payment Invoice Reminder
- Change the Release Date for Pre-Order Products and immediately notify customers
- Email Notifications about Product Released, Invoice to Complete the Payment, Pre-Order Cancelled, and many more
- Option for Users to Cancel their Pre-Order Products Before Product Release
- Master Log to record the Pre-Order Transactions
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more…
- Paid only – $39 one-time fee with future updates and 6 months support from FantasticPlugins
- 276 sales
- Average 4 ratings out of 5 reviews
- Seller is Power Elite Author in CodeCanyon
8. Pre-Orders for WooCommerce By Bright Plugins
The Pre-orders for WooCommerce Pro plugin is packed with features that allow you to sell pre-orders in a variety of scenarios. With Pro, you can offer different types of pre-orders, giving your customers more options and flexibility when buying from your store.
- Customize the text in “Add to Cart” button
- Set up “pre-order” for both simple and variable products
- Schedule a date when the pre-order product will be available.
- Automatically make the products available once the pre-order period ends.
- Prevent customers from duplicate orders, adding preorder products that are already added on the cart
- Notify users when products’ pre-order periods ended and if they are already available for ship out
- Limited Free version available
- Paid plan pricing: $99/$289/$699 per year for 1/3/10 website licenses
- One-time fee pricing available: $299/$599/$999 for 1/3/10 website licenses
9. ShopEngine Pre Order Module
ShopEngine’s pre order plugin is the best way to follow up on pre-sales. It has a efficient system that quickly adapts to the individual needs of your store. One of the most fascinating parts of an eCommerce site is taking pre-orders. With ShopEngine, you can be confident that your buyers will get the opportunity to pre-order their preferred product.
- Easy Customization
- Status on Product
- Product Price Editing
- Dates Management
- Admin Notification
- Orders Section
- 338,098 downloads
- Average 4.8 ratings
- $59/$149/$299 per year for 1/5/Unlimited Website Licenses
- $149/$249/$599 one-time fee for 1/5/Unlimited Website Licenses
What is an E-commerce Pre order?
An e-commerce preorder is an order placed for a product or service that is currently on planning stage, prototype, production or simply not yet available. The customer pays for the item in advance either partial or full, and the order is fulfilled once the product or service becomes available.
Preorders can be placed for physical goods, such as action figures, collectibles, books, video games, e-books and the digital content. Customers who preorder physical goods usually receive them through their preferred courier service or mail on or around the release date, while those who pre order digital content can usually download it instantly on the said release date.
E-commerce preorders can be used to gauge customer interest in a new product, secure funding and help businesses manage inventory levels.
Why do you need a WooCommerce Pre order Plugin?
If you’re running an online store powered by WooCommerce, there are a few key reasons why you might want to consider using a WooCommerce preorder plugin.
Less Manual Work and Sell 24/7 Online
A WooCommerce website can be a powerful tool for reducing the amount of manual work required in many businesses. By implementing such pre-order feature online can help reduce the need for employees to perform repetitive, time-consuming tasks of inputting customer orders, writing preorder deadline, release date, etc.
WooCommerce website can also be used to streamline communication between customer and supplier by sending automated reminders, order notifications and reports, weekly, monthly sales, etc.
The best part of having a website is it can serve your customers 24/7. By investing in a website, businesses can save time and money, and improve efficiency and customer service.
Project Sales and Manage Inventory
Preorders can be a great way to generate interest and excitement for a new product. With this you can analyze and create a market forecast of the items that are selling during preorder period. Pre-ordering products with limited quantity can also create a sense of urgency and will encourage customers to buy now instead of waiting for its release date.
By monitoring how many preorders you receive after your initial launch, you can get a good idea of how popular your new product is likely to be and from there you can decide how much inventory you will need to secure a good profit.
Secure Funding and Mitigate Risk
Preorders can give you a financial boost as long as you have projected your sales correctly. You will be able to determine this during the first few days of your preorder offer. Just be sure to collect partial or full payment in advance to prevent bogus buyers ordering and not paying for the remaining balance when their order is ready. By collecting payment upfront, you can reduce your overall risk and ensure that you have the capital you need.
Get a Head Start on Sales
If you’re looking to get a head start on sales for your business, consider offering preorder on your website. This can be a great way to help you avoid stock issues as you can only order a specific quantity to your supplier based on the order you received from your customers, assuming there is no minimum order quantity of the product that you are selling.
If you are starting a business, be sure to create a list of the products, brands that you want to sell and research and compare best prices from different suppliers.