What is WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor?
If you’re running a WooCommerce store, then you know that the checkout process is one of the most important parts of your business. You need to make sure that your checkout process is smooth and easy for your customers, and that all of the required field types are included.
The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to add custom field(s) that appear on your WooCommerce checkout form. With this tool, you can add, remove, or edit fields to better suit your needs.
Additionally, you can rearrange the order of the fields, and even add custom sections. The WooCommerce Custom Checkout Field Editor is an essential tool for anyone running an online store.
How the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Can Benefit Your Store
The Checkout Field Editor plugin can benefit your store in a number of ways.
First, it can help you streamline your check out process by allowing you to add additional field and at the same time remove unnecessary fields on the woocommerce checkout page.
Second, it can help you collect the information you need from your customers by adding new field or custom field.
And third, it can help you create a more professional and high converting check out page by allowing you to rearrange the fields, apply custom styling to match your branding.
In addition, the Checkout Field Type Editor can help you gather more information from your customers. For example, you could add an advanced custom field for customer comments or feedback. This can be valuable for understanding what your customers want and need, and making changes to your store accordingly.
What are the Best Plugins for Customizing your WooCommerce Checkout?
1. FunnelKit Optimized WooCommerce Checkout
If you’re looking to get more sales with your WooCommerce store, then you need to optimize your checkout. And that’s where FunnelKit comes in.
FunnelKit is a powerful plugin that lets you customize your WooCommerce checkout to increase conversions and boost sales. With FunnelKit, you can add order bumps, upsells, and cross-sells to your checkout page, as well as customize existing fields, create custom thank you pages and more.
Plus, FunnelKit is designed to work seamlessly with WooCommerce, so you can rest assured that your checkout will be optimized for maximum conversions.
So if you’re serious about getting more sales, then you need to check out FunnelKit. It’s the best way to boost your sales and take your business to the next level.
- Create and design Shopify checkout style
- Add, Remove, Hide Fields
- Multi-step checkout
- Mini cart modification
- Capture emails upon entering with consent
- Field previews
- Google Address autocomplete
- Add custom badges, reason to buy bullets, reviews or testimonials on checkout
- Built-in optimizations
- Add order bumps
- Compatible with pre-order plugins, pdf invoices and packing slips plugins, and popular woo plugins
- Product specific checkouts
- Pricing – $99.5/$179.5/$249.5/$399.5 per year for Basic, Plus, Professional, Elite paid plans
2. ThemeHigh Checkout Field Editor Plugin (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce
ThemeHigh’s WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor woocommerce plugin lets store owners add up to 20 different types of custom checkout fields to their Checkout page with an easy-to-use interface.
- Add new custom field in these sections: Billing, Shipping and Additional
- Edit, Hide or Delete Default Checkout Fields
- Change Labels, Re-arrange checkout fields
- Validate Checkout fields
- Override address fields
- Reset default fields in one click
- Translate ready to other languages with WPML, Polylang & Loco Translate translation plugins.
- Apply custom CSS, classes, etc.
- Option to display custom field details in emails and order details page
- Custom Checkout Fields available
- Text, Textarea
- Heading, Paragraph
- Select and Multi Select
- Checkbox, Checkbox Group
- Datetime local, Date, Month,Time,Week
- Free and Paid Version Available – $49/$99/$159 for 1 website/5 websites/25 sites; 1 year plugin updates and support
- 400,000+ active installations, 668 five-star reviews on WP Plugin download page
3. YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager
Customize your ecommerce checkout page in less than 5 minutes with YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager.
- Customize the shipping, billing and additional notes fields
- Choose which field to display during checkout
- Add custom fields to the check out process
- Customize the look of checkout page
- Re-arrange the fields with ease using drag and drop interface
- Choose colors, labels and the tooltip you wish to display for the checkout fields
- Choose whether you want the checkout to be arranged in a single row rather then two (as set by default on WooCommerce)
- Conditional fields lets you show or hide checkout fields based on the added products or product categories in cart and/or what has been selected in other checkout fields
- Translate to other language with WPML, Loco Translate, Polylang compatibility
- Plugin integrations – integrate with almost any popular WordPress and WooCommerce plugins like Woocommerce pdf invoice, Product Builder Plugins, WooCommerce Direct checkout, Pre-Order Plugins.
- GDPR Compliant
- Pricing – € 59,99/ year with 1 year plugin updates and support, 30 day money back guarantee
4. Cart Flow Sales Funnel Builder and Checkout Page Visual Customizer
If you’re looking for a powerful tool to help you create custom sales funnels and checkout experiences in WordPress, then you need to check out Cart Flows Sales Funnel Builder and Checkout Page Visual Customizer. This checkout field editor plugin is packed with features that will let you take full control of your sales process, from start to finish.
With Cart Flow, you can easily create beautiful, high-converting sales funnels that guide your customers through the purchase process. You can also customize the look and feel of your checkout pages to match your brand, and even add visual elements to help boost conversions.
WooCommerce Checkout Features:
- Modern Checkout Styles
- One Column Checkout
- Two-Step Checkout
- Multistep Checkout
- Visual Checkout Field Editor
- Custom Checkout Fields
- Google Address Autocomplete
- Real-time Email Validation
- Cart Abandonment
- Checkout Takeover
- Product Options
- More Powerful Features on CartFlows Plus and Pro paid plans
- Pricing – $79/$149/$269 per year for CartFlows Starter 1 website/CartFlows Plus up to 10 websites/CartFlows Pro up to 30 websites
5. Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce
If you feel that the default WooCommerce checkout fields lack something important, you can now take advantage of advanced customizations offered by the latest version of WooCommerce and checkout customizer plugin by WP Desk.
With this, you can add additional fields to your checkout page and customize them according to your specific needs. This helps ensure a smooth and streamlined checkout experience that is tailored to meet customer demands.
- Re-order fields with drag and drop builder
- Change default field labels and placeholders
- Show or hide WooCommerce fields
- Display Woocommerce checkout fields on other pages: Thank You, Emails, My Account Address and Order
- Set required and optional fields
- Add custom CSS, classes, etc.
- Add new Woocommerce custom checkout fields
- Multilanguage ready
- Use custom codes with META names and integrate with one page checkout
- Field validation to any field you create
- Custom fields
- Conditional logic for fields
- Conditional logic for shipping methods
- Conditional logic for products and categories
- Compatible with variable products
- Full plugin documentation available
- Limited support for free version and high priority support for pro version
- 80,000+ active installations, 187 five star reviews
- Free and Pro Version Option – $59/$99/$199 for Professional 1 website license/All Plugins Bundle 1 website/All Plugins Bundle up to 25 websites
6. AcoWebs Checkout Field Editor and Manager Plugin for WooCommerce
AcoWebs WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor and Manager is a powerful plugin that gives you the option to add, edit, and manage existing field on your WooCommerce checkout page. With this plugin, you can add new fields, edit existing fields, and even delete fields that you don’t need. You can also control the order in which fields are displayed on the checkout page, and set up conditional logic so that certain fields are only displayed when certain conditions are met.
This plugin is extremely useful for customizing your checkout form to better suit your needs. If you’re selling products that require additional information to be collected at checkout, this plugin is a must-have.
- Edit core fields
- Add new fields
- Change fields order
- Hide or display fields
- Enable or disable checkout fields
- Show custom checkout fields in order detail or/and email
- Adjust column width
- Add custom CSS class
- WPML and Polylang support
- 24+ Woocommerce checkout fields on Pro version
- Conditional checkout fields and sections
- Conditional rules based on existing fields, products, variations, category, user role, shipping method and payment method
- Add custom fields to account registration, checkout and my account page
- Create custom section aside from default 3 sections
- 13 different positions for new sections
- Edit and duplicate custom sections
- Custom validation rules using RegEx
- Add extra fee based on field selection
- Add tax for extra fee added
- Pricing: 1 website license with 1 year updates and support – $39/year; 1 website lifetime license – $79; 5 sites license with 1 year updates – $89/year; 5 sites lifetime license – $179
- Premium Checkout fields
- Select, Multi Select
- Checkbox, Checkbox Group
- Heading, Paragraph
- Date picker, Time picker, Datetime picker
- Color picker
- File Upload
- Google place select
- Image group
- Toggle switch
- Color group