What is WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder?
The WooCommerce single product builder plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create custom WooCommerce product pages without having to code.
It comes with a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create a fully customize product page with extra custom fields such as multiple variations, check boxes, radio buttons, file upload field, multiple image layers, custom font selection, number field, date picker, price calculations and many more.
This plugin is perfect for stores that sell customize products or for those who want to have complete control over their product page.
Top 5 WordPress Plugins to Customize WooCommerce Product Page
There are many great WordPress plugins that can help you customize your WooCommerce product pages. Here are some of the best plugins to consider:
1. StudioWombat Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce
The StudioWombat Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce plugin extends the WooCommerce default functionality by allowing store owners to add even more advanced product fields to their products.
This plugin is extremely flexible and can be used to add any type of field to a product. It also includes a 16 powerful field types that you can easily customize, such as:
- Text field
- Multi Select field
- Image upload field
- Date picker field
- HTML field
- Checkbox fields
- Complex Formula and Calculations
- Conditional Logic
- Many more
- Yearly Pricing of $59/$79/$149 for Pro, Extended and Extended Bundle – 1 Site License
- One Time Fee of $159/$199/$299 for Pro, Extended and Extended Bundle – 1 Site License
- Check out all the demos here
The plugin also has paid addons available including ACF integration, Multiple Image Layers, Live Content Preview, Lookup tables (Google Sheet, CSV, Airtable) support for complex formulas, and several addons that make it a great addition to your WooCommerce store.
Overall, the StudioWombat Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce plugin is a great way to add additional information to products. If you are looking for a way to add advanced product fields to your WooCommerce products without coding, this plugin is a great option.
2. Zakeke 3D Product Configurator and Customizer
The Zakeke Product Configurator and Customizer for eCommerce is a powerful tool that allows store owners to have their products showcased from ordinary to extraordinary experience in seconds.
The Customizer offers a wide range of customization options, including choosing variation of color, size, material, images and more. What’s unique about this product is that it comes with unique features that turn your basic store into a unique highly engaging ecom website:
- 3D and AR (Augmented Reality) Viewer
- Engraving effects
- Virtual Try-On
- Advanced Pricing System
- $14.90/$49.90/$99.90 for the Starter/Grow/Scale plans; Free Trial Available
The Zakeke 3D Product Customizer is also compatible with almost any popular ecommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, PrestaShop, Magento, Opencart, Etsy and many more.
3. Threekit 3D Product Configurator and Augmented Reality for eCommerce
Today, online shoppers are looking for an immersive shopping experience. They want to be able to see and interact with products that they are buying in a realistic way, without having to physically be in a store. This is where Threekit’s 3D product configurator and augmented reality for eCommerce comes in.
Threekit’s 3D product configurator allows shoppers to see and customize a product in 3D view, seeing product from all angles. They can zoom in, zoom out, spin the product 360 degrees, and even apply different colors, styles and finishes depending on what configuration is available to them. This helps shoppers get a better idea of what the product looks like and how it would fit their needs.
- Supports BigCommerce, Magento, SalesForce, Shopify, WooCommerce, 3D Display Ads
- 3D Configurator
- Virtual Photography
- Augmented Reality
- Perfect for the following Industries: Custom Apparel, Sporting Goods, Fitness Equipment, Door Configurator, Windows Configurator, Furniture Configurator
- Pricing – Need to contact support for custom pricing
Augmented Reality for eCommerce is a game-changer for eCommerce and should be a top priority for any company looking to improve their conversions and sales.
4. WP Configurator WooCommerce Product Customization
The WP Configurator is the most intuitive product configurator for WordPress. It allows you to easily create, edit, and manage your products and product options directly from the WordPress admin interface. The WP Configurator also provides an easy-to-use interface for creating and managing product options and product variations. Be sure to check out all their demos to see if they can fit your business needs.
- Conditional Logic
- Custom Image Upload
- Custom Text
- Shortcodes for Elementor
- Shortcodes for WP Bakery
- Unlimited Layers
- Inner Layer Support
- Dot Nav Style
- Tab and Number Navigation Style
- Multiple Options Selector
- Request a Quote Form Button
- Deselect Child Option
- Switch View Option
- Quote Mail Template
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Image Controls Style
- Color Picker, Label, Controls Style
- WooCommerce Support
- Duplicate Configuration
- Add Extra Button Aside from Add To Cart
- Import and Export Configurators
- Save Design as Preset
- Pricing – $59/year with 1 year support and plugin updates
5. Elementor Pro Single Product Customizer
Creating a custom WooCommerce product template with Elementor Pro is a great way to get more control over the look and feel of your WooCommerce store. With Elementor Pro, you can create a template that is specifically designed for your WooCommerce products. This gives you the ability to style your products in a way that is unique to your store.
Adding custom fields to your WooCommerce product template is a great way to add more information about your products. Elementor Pro Woo widgets include things like product descriptions, product image, product pricing, product options, variations, product tabs, reviews, additional information, breadcrumbs, and you can also use dynamic data which is only available on Elementor Pro to pull data to specific sources. The best part is you can also further improve your Single Product design page by using any Free and Paid Elementor Addons you have installed throughout the page to make it more appealing and functional.
Adding custom fields to your template and other Elementor widgets from different Addons will give your customers more information about your products, and make it easier for them to find the product they are looking for.
Styling your WooCommerce product template is a great way to make your products stand out from the competition. With Elementor Pro, you can easily customize the look and feel of your template to match your WooCommerce store. You can change the colors, fonts, and layout of your template to match your store’s branding.
Use Cases for Using WooCommerce Custom Product Builder
If your ecommerce website falls into any of these categories, you’ll benefit from a product builder plugin.
- Custom Frame with Photo Uploads
- Turn me into a cartoon (Web to Print)
- House Sign Builder with Custom Fonts
- Custom T-Shirt (Design, Logo, Color)
- Custom Watch (Strap, Face, Case)
- Personalized Poster/Wall Paper
- Business Cards
- Pizza Configurator (Slices, Toppings, Flavor)
- Sofa Configurator
- Window or Window Blinds Configurator
- Tickets for Custom Events with Repeated Fields
- Cinema Seats