Lenovo has unveiled it’s latest technology, the IdeaPad S12 NETBOOK, which is integrated with NVIDIA Ion graphics processor platform for best 3D gaming experience and viewing HD movies. This 12-inch computer is powered by an Intel Atom processor, a 160GB hard drive, 1GB of RAM, an ExpressCard slot, an HDMI output in some models, a 4-in-1 media card reader and a battery life that can last up to six hours with a 6-cell battery.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S12 Netbook is the “ONLY NETBOOK” in the world to feature Nvidia’s Ion platform. Though Acer’s AspireRevo Nettop is also powered by Ion. For me this is a good news, because netbook manufacturers are trying to grasp this kind of technologies. This netbook cost $ 449.
Full Specifications of Lenovo IdeaPad S12 Netbook:
- Display: 12.1 WXGA (1280 X 800) LED 200 nit, 250g
- Processor: Intel Atom N270
- Graphics: Intel integrated GMA 950, Nvidia ION
- Memory: Up to 1GB DDR2 533 MHz
- Hard Drive: Up to 160 GB SATA (160, 250, 320)
- Battery Life: 3 hours with 3-cell, 6 hours with 6-cell
- Weight: 1.4kg with 3 cell, 1.55kg with 6 cell
- Dimensions: 292 X 216 X 22-28.9mm
- Connectivity: 10/100m Ethernet, Broadcom 578M, Intel WiFi Link 5150 1X2 AGN, Intel WiFi Link 5100 1X2
- AGN, Non-Intel wireless b/g, Non-Intel wireless b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Other: 3 USB, 1 Expresscard slot (Intel and VIA platforms), 4-in-1 card reader, VGA, RJA45, HDMI
- Software: XP Home SP3 (32 bit)