Epson’s latest printer, a 64” large format printer having the most advanced technology , the Stylus Pro 11880 combines unsurpassed flexibility, image quality and exceptional speed all with a low cost of ownership. It’s ideal for many applications including fine art, photography and proofing. The Stylus Pro 11880 includes new technology, MicroPiezo® TFP™ print head, real-time automatic switching between Matte and Photo Black inks, automatic nozzle verification and cleaning, and more. Ejecting approximately 40,000 droplets of ink per second, it offers high-speed printing.
With exclusive Epson UltraChrome K3 Vivid Magenta ink set, the Stylus Pro 11880 offers unbeatable quality, detail and tonal graduation. It includes 9, high capacity ink cartridges with dedicated channels for both photo and matte black inks, and status LEDs for each cartridge and Auto-Ink Droplet Technology making the Stylus Pro 11880 ideal for unattended printing. This printer is the worlds most advanced 64-inch wide photographic printer.
- NEW professional media handling up to 64 inches wide
- NEW Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta ink technology
- NEW Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head technology
- NEW Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology
- Automatic Black ink mode switching
- NEW nine individual, high-capacity ink cartridges: 700 ml (fill vol.)
- NEW standard USB 2.0 interface and GB Ethernet
- NEW native, 16-bit color printer drivers for Mac OS® 10.5
- Versatile paper handling — handles roll or cut-sheet media from letter size up to 64 inches wide
- (accommodates posterboard media up to 1.5 mm thick)
On contrary if you are looking for pocket-sized, compact, portable printers – you can check out my newest blog post.