Google has announced its latest technology, the much awaited Nexus One phone. Google Nexus One has a 3.7-inch AMOLED display and runs on Android 2.1 platform which has a new 3D framework powered by 1GHz Snapdragon Qualcomm processor. This latest gadget screen resolution is 480 x 800, and has a trackball with multi-color notification LED, light and proximity sensors, compass and GPS.
The Nexus One phone has stunning multimedia features on the background, like for instance the app launcher is also now in 3D, and it also supports dynamic and moving wallpaper. You can buy the phone online at www.google.com/phone, or buy it from a carrier. As of today Google is shipping to US, UK, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Google will add more operators and more devices to this Android phone store soon. You can purchased Nexus One unlocked and without service costs at a price of $529.
Nexus One phone Specifications:
- Display: 3.7 in AMOLED
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 1 GHz
- Trackball: Multi-color notifications
- Sensors: Light and proximity to offer power saving features
- Thinness: 11.5 mm (same as a #2 pencil)
- Camera: 5 MP with LED flash
- Audio: Stereo bluetooth, 3.5 mm headphone jack, active noise cancellation