HP has added a new collection to its pavilion series, the HP Pavilion tx2500z . The tx2500z is an update to the tx2000z Tablet PC, which is based on AMD’s recently launched “Puma” mobile platform. This latest hp notebook is powered by an AMD Puma processor and ATI Radeon HD 3200 integrated graphics for better performance. The 12.1-inch touchscreen display of this notebook is also optimized for hardwriting capture so you can simply write on it with a dockable /rechargeable eraser pen.
The tx2500z supports up to 4GB of DDR2 memory. It comes with up to 320GB hard drive and a built-in DVD burner. The display in this Tablet PC has a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. HP’s tx2500z has Altec Lansing speakers, an optional web-camera, and fingerprint reader. Other features of the tx2500z include 802.11a/b/g/n wireless support, optional Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet LAN, a 56k modem, three USB ports, an ExpressCard slot, 5-in-1 media card reader, and runs Windows Vista operating system. The basic tx2500z configuration is priced at $1,049.00 after $99 instant off.
HP Pavilion TX2500Z Key Features:
- AMD Turion(TM) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-80 (2.1GHz–2.4GHz)
- Up to 4GB DDR2 RAM
- Optional Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth
- 160/250/320GB 5400RPM SATA hard drive
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW optical disk
- Optional Fingerprint Reader
- Integrated Webcam with Altec Lansing stereo speakers
- 6 or 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery