AT&T has released its new techie gadget, LG xenon which is available in three vibrant colors: black, blue and red. The AT&T LG Xenon cell phone, aside from having touch screen technology it is also a very nice phone for texting and surfing the internet. The keyboard is very easy to use. The size of the phone even makes it better.
The AT&T lg xenon is a quick messaging phone , it boasts a full keypad for text messaging beneath , a large touch screen display with customizable and intuitive user interface. And as well as the xenon phone also supports four GSM ,UMTS dual-band, and HSDPA . In addtion, it has a 2.0 MP camera, Bluetooth, and the device is improved on experience of LG Touch operation.
AT&T LG Xenon cell phone Features:
- – 2 MP Camera & Camcorder with Flash
- – Touch Screen with Vibration Feedback
- – 4-Line QWERTY Keyboard
- – Enhanced User Interface
- – Bluetooth® Capable
- – Music Player
- – microSD Memory Port
AT&T LG Xenon cell phone Specification:
- – Frequency: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/ 1800/1900 MHz (Quad-Band) UMTS/HSDPA: 850/1900 MHz
- – Data Transmission: GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- – Internal Memory: 80MB
- – Dimensions: 4.16” (H) x 2.11” (W) x 0.62” (D)
- – Weight: 3.81 oz.
- – Display: 65K Color TFT, 240 x 400 Pixels, 2.80”
- – Standard Battery: 950 mAh
- – Talk Time: Up to 4 Hours
- – Standby Time: Up to 11 Days