Samsung has launched the P400 pocket projector in the US. This latest technology by Samsung utilized the DLP technology to deliver high-quality images that will keep your audience captivated. This ultra-small lightweight projector (2.5x 5.8x 5.7 inches) and weigh 2lbs has a native resolution of 800 x 600 SVGA. In addition to the 1,000:1 contrast ratio. This projector is also powered by a 150 ANSI lumens which makes SAMSUNG P400 the brightest LED projectors in the market and lasts up to 20,000 hours. Video and audio inputs let you easily connect a laptop, DVD player and digital video.
The Samsung P400 Pocket Projector comes with a built-in 1-watt speakers. It has RGB, Composite, S-Video, inputs. It is priced at $749.
Samsung P400 Pocket Projector Highlights
- 150 ANSI lumens, the brightest in its class
- Light and compact, weighs less than 2 lbs.
- LED light source lasts up to 20,000 hours
- RGB, Composite Video and Audio inputs
- Sleek, gloss-black dolphin design projects contemporary image
- DLP technology with 1000:1 contrast ratio