GoPro just took up the wraps off with their 2015 action camera in the form of GoPro Hero+ Wi-Fi. This action camera is one of the best, in term of features, quality, that is why – it is favorite by sports enthusiast, hobbyist, and individuals who love to travel.
The Go Pro Hero+ WiFi edition still have its original Full HD recording capabilities at 60 frames per second and also support HD video @60fps, as well as shooting 8 megapixel still images. As of this time of writing, it is priced at $199.99, but I’m very sure that every dollar you will spend to buy this gadget is really worth it and besides the photos and videos that you will capture will be priceless once you have seen the superb quality it can produce.
GoPro Hero+ WiFi Highlight:
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- SuperView™ captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories
- Integrated camera + housing design
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- Built-in microphone
“Even as we continue to raise the bar for our highest performing cameras like HERO4 Black, Silver and Session, we remain committed to developing simplified products like HERO+ that make GoPro life-capture accessible to everyone,” says GoPro founder and CEO, Nick Woodman.
Watch the new GoPro HERO+ WiFi in action below.