Brando has a new techie gadget available. This time, they’re offering up a unique laptop cooler with USB Hub and HDD Slot built in. It measures 300mm x 252mm x 32mm and weighs 504grams. The device is equipped with three USB hubs, a 2.5-inch SATA HDD slot, and two fans to keep your laptop nice and cool.
At its core, the system is a dual-fan USB-powered laptop cooler with extra USB ports. Enter Brando, and this simple device gets injected with a rear-loaded 2.5″ SATA hard drive dock to add extra storage. It’s hard to believe that the average laptop USB port can power two fans, a SATA drive and three additional USB devices, but it looks like there’s AC power to back up the system (the product description was a bit light on this point).
The USB Notebook Cooling Pad + 3-Port Hub + 2.5″ HDD is available now for $US33. Live it up.
Here are the specifications.
- Slim and smart design of the cooling pad system with small
- High-performance and extra quiet 1 Fan built-in which absolutely helps to dissipate the heat-air away from underneath the notebook computer for cooling down the overall temperature of your system
- Extremely heavy-duty construction of the cooling pad to afford any weight or pressure put-on
- Power source supported easily by the plug-and-play USB connection as a self-power mode
- Convenient, reliable and comfortable of carry
- No need of any installation
- Compatible with any notebook computers
- Caution: 2.5″ HDD to be used in paralleled inserted!!!
- Hard Drive capacity support up to 250G
- USB 2.0 3-Port Hub
- Fan Size: 60 x 60 x 10mm (approx.)
- Dimension: 220 x 160 x 15mm (approx.)
- Weight: 225g