HP has released it’s new notebook model, Pavilion DV7-1260US. This new dv series is defined by fluid, modern lines and metalized finishes with new design on inside and outside area. The dv7 series Intersect Imprint features an argyle-like pattern for subtle contrast to the liquid appearance of the metallic finish. And touch media controls light up and become visible only when the system is powered on further enhancing the clean appearance. Equipped with AMD Turion X2 RM-74 Dual-Core Mobile Processor with 4GB of RAM, this laptop can run hardcore applications used in video editing, 3d animation, photo editing, and even playing high detailed 3d games. Its approximate unit dimensions is 15.59 (W) x 11.22 (D) x 1.66 (H) and weigh 7.7 Pounds.
- Entertainment-centric notebook PC with fluid, modern lines in bronze and chrome with argyle-like patterning; widescreen 17-inch LCD
- 2.1 GHz AMD Turion X2 RM-72 dual-core processor, 400 GB hard drive, 4 GB RAM (8 GB max), Blu-ray Disc playback and DVD-RW/CD burning
- Draft-N Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Gigabit Ethernet; ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics (up to 1918 MB total)
- Connectivity: 4 USB (with 1 shared eSATA), 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, ExpressCard 54/34, 5-in-1 memory card reader
- Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 (64-bit version); includes remote control